California Anti-Aging Telemedicine Doctor
Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) is upending life as we know it. The worldwide spread of this nasty virus is unprecedented and is putting a strain on every facet of the healthcare industry.
But your body doesn’t stop aging—even during a global pandemic. Hormonal imbalance, menopause, andropause and osteoporosis don’t simply take a break during times of crisis. In fact, it’s more important than ever to ensure that your hormones are balanced and functioning optimally to keep you healthy.
Bioidentical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT) is a natural treatment option for hormonal imbalances, anti-aging and other hormone- and age-related conditions, and Sacramento California Telemedicine Doctor, Dennis Godby, N.D. offers telemedicine services for BHRT consultations and treatments from the comfort, convenience and safety of your home.
21st Century Solutions
Dennis Godby, N.D. believes that modern problems require modern solutions. For many people suffering from hormone dysfunction, telemedicine is just the modern solution needed right now. Telemedicine for hormone therapy gives patients the same high-quality care they would normally receive without having to leave home.
Not only will you receive convenient care, but powerful relief for your symptoms using natural, bioidentical hormones. Bioidentical hormone therapy is a natural way to treat hormone imbalance using hormones that are identical to those your body naturally produces.
- BHRT can provide patients with many health benefits, such as:
- Better Sleep
- Improved Moods
- Weight Loss
- Higher Libido
- Stronger Muscles
Telemedicine is a method of providing healthcare through the use of your smartphone, webcam or other communication technologies. The powerful benefit of telemedicine is that you can receive the same high-quality care you expect at a clinic from the comfort and safety of home.
All telemedicine services are provided through a secure HIPAA-compliant interface that facilitates direct patient-to-physician communication. That means even from home, your data and medical information remain as secure and private as if you were meeting a physician in person.
Additional Services Offered by Dennis Godby, N.D.:
- Anti-Aging Medicine
- Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy can help to reduce the signs and symptoms of aging, and it is one of the primary therapies used in anti-aging medicine. Physicians agree that the signs and symptoms of aging often occur due to hormonal loss, and as women and men age, the body becomes unable to produce an adequate amount of hormones. Because hormones control a wide number of functions, restoring them to normal levels can help to improve energy, sexual function, hair growth, metabolism, and emotions. Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy has helped numerous men and women improve their overall quality of life and battle the effects of aging.
- Nutritional Counseling
Proper nutrition is essential to balancing overall levels of health and wellness, and without an adequate supply of nutrients, women and men cannot produce hormones. A lack of healthy cholesterol can make it impossible for the body to produce testosterone, estrogen, and progesterone, and in people that do not take in enough vitamins and minerals, the body may not have enough energy to produce a healthy amount of hormones. Improving nutrition and balancing hormones with Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy can drastically improve overall levels of health and wellness in individuals.
- Botanical Medicine
- Botanical Medicine can help to alleviate numerous ailments that may occur as a person ages, and they can help with digestive issues, gynecological issues, fertility, hot flashes, night sweats, and headaches. While Botanical Medicine is effective in treating several ailments, when they are combined with a Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy program, a person can balance their hormones and alleviate symptoms more effectively. The symptoms of perimenopause, menopause, and andropause can be reduced or eliminated through the use of Botanical Medicine and Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy.
- Vitamin Supplementation
- Vitamins are important for maintaining bodily functions and maintaining overall health. Certain processes in the body require vitamins, such as the production of hormones. If vitamins are not sufficient in the body, hormones can decline and men and women may experience hormonal imbalances. Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy can supplement deficiencies and supplementing vitamins can benefit overall levels of health and wellness.
- Testosterone Replacement
- As men begin to age, the body becomes unable to produce adequate amounts of testosterone, which is the primary male sex hormone. Testosterone helps men to have healthy libido, high energy levels, speedy metabolism, and increased muscle mass. When testosterone levels begin to decline, men can suffer from several symptoms, which may include hair loss, muscle atrophy, fatigue, anxiety, thinning bones, aggression, erectile dysfunction, increased abdominal fat, and low libido. Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy can help men with falling hormone levels to restore testosterone to healthy levels and decrease the effects of testosterone decline.
- Lab Testing
The clinic offers several lab tests, including tests that help patients determine if they have deficient hormone levels. Upon determining hormone levels, a physician can prescribe a customized Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy program to replace deficient estrogen, progesterone, testosterone, DHEA, melatonin, cortisol, Human Growth Hormone, or Thyroid Hormone.
Contact Dennis Godby, N.D. For More Information
Between social-distancing requirements, overwhelmed medical facilities and the risk of contracting COVID-19, there are a lot of good reasons to stay indoors. But that doesn’t mean you have to suffer with imbalanced hormones. Dennis Godby, N.D. offers telemedicine services for anti-aging, hormone imbalance and more.